Feb 23, 2010

"Holy mechanical marvel, Batman!"

I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing a lot of this in the next few weeks...Bauer just got the Lego Batman game for the Wii and he and Matt have been playing it together a lot the last few days. Bauer has so much fun and it's great that they can both play at the same time. That way Bauer can make Batman run around and do what he wants and Matt (aka - Robin) can actually complete the missions! Bauer's been having such a great time with it that tonight he apparently jumped up, put his fists on his hips and proclaimed, "I'm Batman!"
A little creepy? Perhaps, but Bauer was in the middle of saying, "Lego Batman cheese!"

6 comments:

Ann said...

haha. Love the title to your post. Too funny. Isn't it crazy how such little kids can do awesome things on a video game and I can't even stay on a Mario Cart track?

Alexis said...

Looks like fun! What's funnier is that when I first read this I thought you said MATT jumped on the couch, put his hands on his hips and yelled, "I'm Batman!" Now that was funny to picture! :) In fact, I'm still laughing!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Not creepy at all, more like totally adorable. What a perfect game for the two of them! And you and Cadance can do girl stuff while they are having boy time. How is she with a glue gun?

Becca said...

Haha! That is super funny! I almost bought that for Matt for Christmas. I love that picture....Im sure that matt is super stoked to have him be interested in video games! Love that super handsome cutie boy! Especially hearing him talk!

Becca said...

Oh my Alexis.....I could totally see matt jump on the couch yelling "I'm Batman!" haha I am so giggling still too

Linz said...

Yup I can picture Matt doing that too and ya gotta love him for it!

This is great male bonding!!!