One thing she has also taken it upon herself to do (I don't have a picture of it yet) is make sure that Bauer doesn't watch too much TV. She has learned how to turn off the TV and the Wii (on the console and the Wii remote!) so we always know when our allotted time for the day is up. I don't know how we would get all these things accomplished if it weren't for Cadance!
Mar 23, 2010
Trouble With A Capital "C"
So, I know I mentioned that Cadance has turned into a mischievous little baby, but now I have proof! This is how Cadance fills her days, she helps by...
Folding the laundry...
Cleaning out the fridge...
Emptying out my spice cabinet to find out what spices and seasonings would enhance the flavor of our dinner...
And last, but certainly not least on her to-do list, she likes to help unload the dishwasher.
One thing she has also taken it upon herself to do (I don't have a picture of it yet) is make sure that Bauer doesn't watch too much TV. She has learned how to turn off the TV and the Wii (on the console and the Wii remote!) so we always know when our allotted time for the day is up. I don't know how we would get all these things accomplished if it weren't for Cadance!
One thing she has also taken it upon herself to do (I don't have a picture of it yet) is make sure that Bauer doesn't watch too much TV. She has learned how to turn off the TV and the Wii (on the console and the Wii remote!) so we always know when our allotted time for the day is up. I don't know how we would get all these things accomplished if it weren't for Cadance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
She sure is a cute little stink!
Wow! What a helpful little girl. Im sure it makes your day so much easier to not have to worry about those tasks! ;)
Is she reaching for a knife?! Gotta love this stage...it's not like you can ask a baby to stop pressing the button on the Wii. They don't exactly understand!
I love a little girl who likes to keep herself busy! She sure looks like her daddy's girl in the spice cabinet pic! She has such a sweet big smile! I wish you guys didn't live so far away. Anyone else out there who thinks the Boardman's should move to Minnesota?
What a cutie! And what a great little helper! I love the positive attitude, good perspective. I just want to squeeze her. What a doll!
SO funny and SO cute! I love the little ways they like to keep busy! And for the Minnesota suggestion, you can move there in 2 1/2 years, but not a day earlier. Deal?
Oh, my! She is quite helpful. :) What a cutie
So dang funny. Ya gotta love this stage!
I LOVE the picture of her with the spices. Her smile is adorable - just makes ya happy! Cute little thing! :)
She's just practicing for bigger and better things to come. Lol! But all the while she looks so innocent. ;) What a doll!
LOL! I love it! Don't you just love how they want to "help"!
Post a Comment