Every time there's a change in the weather, or someone in the house gets a cold, or someone at church gets sick, or a butterfly in Japan flaps it's wings, Bauer's asthma flares up.
.JPG)
We've been doing breathing treatments with Bauer everyday for at least a month now, but it seems like nothing we do is good enough. For whatever reason, he was up half the night coughing because the breathing treatments weren't doing their job.
.JPG)
So, back to the doctor's office we went (for about the 7th time in the last two months). Another prescription and more breathing treatments.
The, this poor boy was so tired from being up all night that he fell asleep in the car on the way home. I carried him into the house and laid him down on the couch, turned a movie on and, thankfully, he fell asleep and took a nice uninterrupted nap.
I really just don't know what to do anymore.
12 comments:
Poor guy! That's awful! When Jadan had croup I had to do breathing treatments on him. Not fun :(
Have you thought about taking him to a naturopath? Don't get me wrong I'm all for modern medicine and all but sometimes I use holistic remedies in conjunction when nothing else seems to work.
I think think you should also move to a place with milder weather, say, I dunno, AZ? :)
Poor Bauer! He looks so miserable in that first picture... I imagine you feel the same. Darn it.
Those pictures break my heart. What a tough little kiddo. Hugs? Ya, I don't have any good advice.
I started to laugh at your butterfly in Japan comment, until I saw the picture of Bauer looking utterly miserable. That pretty muck wiped the grin off my face! Poor guy-hope he feels better soon!
Poor guy! I'm glad he finally got a nap in. He looks so miserable in those pictures! I hope the docs can figure something out to help him better. That's gotta be so frustrating. I'm so sorry. Let me know if there's anything I can do.
I am so sorry. Is this usually better in the summer, then? Poor little guy and poor Mom. UGH
That poor sweet baby love! Those pictures were heartbreaking to see the normally happy and energetic Bau-Bau look so unhappy :( I hope that there is something that hopefully can be figured out so he doesnt have to feel so horrible all the time.
Love to all of you <3
mmm... my heart goes out to both of you!!! Sometimes I wish parenthood was just a wee bit simpler! It gets so darn complicated!!
But... on the upside... WAY TO TAKE AMAZING PHOTOS!! I feel bad for Bauer... but GIRL... you are getting good with that camera!!!
Poor Bauer! I pray things get better for him.
Sweet little guy! Give him a big hug for me, and then have Matt give you a hug for me, and then you give Matt a hug for me, and then you and Matt give Cadance a hug for me. And THEN...tell Bauer that's he's a brave big boy and we love you, and then you can give him another hug. ;-)
My poor little guy. He's such a trooper with his breathing treatments. I wish he didn't have to take so many medications.
Poor Bauer, he sure has been through a lot. I like Janee's suggestion of trying a natural remedy. Zac's exzema has been horrible this winter (cracked and bleeding) and finally we tried something other than the dr's suggestions and did some essential oils and dead sea salt. I know exzema is nothing compare to asthma, but it has totally "cured" it for the time being.
I have also heard of accupuncture as a way to cure allergies...
Post a Comment