Our 4th of July morning started off pretty low-key, except for my hair cut! My sister, Hannah the newly state certified hair dresser, cut all of my hair off. I've been wanting to do it for months but I was waiting for her to do it. That way I figured I could get exactly what I wanted! I'm so happy to finally have short hair!

Cadance and Bauer spent the afternoon napping after their long day of travelling. Bauer slept for just over two hours and Cadance took a 4 hour nap! Obviously she was exhausted! After that we went out to my grandma's house for the rest of the day. We had lots of good food, lots of fun, and tons of mosquito bites! It rained almost all day and stopped just before the fireworks were supposed to start. Unfortunately, the mosquitoes were so bad after the rain stopped that we all had to run in the house and just had to save our personal fireworks for a different day. We hung around until about 10:30 waiting for the fireworks to go off across the Mississippi but they never did. The only ones we saw were some bigger personal fireworks that some random people must have been shooting off. I was really disappointed that we didn't get to see any, but there was no way that any of us could have stayed outside long enough to enjoy them!
Bauer quote of the day: "Grammie, you have big buns!"
3 comments:
um, I've totally been wondering where you went! So glad to see all the posts & catch up on what you've been doing! & I LOVE the haircut. So cute!
Haha, I love your face in that pic! Seriously, I LOVE your hair! Very sassy and suits you! (I'm reading through all of your posts now since I missed out on the entire summer studying for the bar, ugh)
LOVE the quote by Bauer! I miss all his little comments in Primary! You are a brave woman! I don't think I could go that short!! Maybe someday!
Post a Comment