Mar 28, 2011

There's A Reason...

...why I can't turn my back on this one!In one half hour, I had to turn my attentions to something in the kitchen and just had to let Cadance do her thing (which I usually spend most of my day trying to prevent). This was the aftermath.Oh, it doesn't look that bad? She took every pen, pencil, and crayon out of our little tin, one by one, and colored on every piece of paper on the table, and the couch, computer desk, and herself. Then, she proceeded to put all of the stickers she could find on the kitchen table. And, after all that, she still wasn't completely satisfied so I gave her a couple cookies while I finished up that she ate, but also ended up with cookie all over her face, hands, and hair.Remember how I said that all took place in 30 minutes?Now imagine trying to keep her out of trouble for 12 hours!

8 comments:

Linz said...

And look how proud she is of herself too!!!

Rylie said...

What a cute little stink!

Janet said...

Cadance isn't getting into trouble, she's expressing her amazing creativity!!

Marianne & Clayton said...

But she looks so happy! Surely 7 hours of deep cleaning are worth that expression for three minutes.

Janee said...

I can't help but laugh since I've been in this situation oh so many times!

I can't believe how big she is! Full blown toddler!

sugar_cookie said...

ANd just look at that face, there's no way anyone could ever be mad at that!!

Becca said...

Haha, what a silly little girl!

Stephanie said...

Haha, yikes!