Apr 11, 2011

More of Cadance

Well, if this girl were a little more cooperative, I might have some better pictures of her. But, since she's had an independent streak in her since the day she was born, I pretty much just run after her trying to capture a halfway decent picture! So...I guess these are her two year pictures. Still can't believe she's two!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Cadance is so beautiful; look at those incredible eyes! What a sweet little face! Thank goodness we all have Cadance to love and cherish!

Linz said...

Complete and total sweetness all wrapped up in one two-year-old package.

Becca said...

Shes such a cutie! Haha,I love your main picture! It is hilarious!

PS....love the dress ;)

Stephanie said...

I think you captured her perfectly at the age of two. It just wouldn't be Cadence if she was posing and sitting still for the camera, right? :)

Rylie said...

STUNNING! She has amazing eyes!