
Last week Bauer earned his yellow belt in karate.

I am so proud of all the hard work he has put into his classes. It's still a little bit of a struggle to get him excited to go, but once he's there he's really focused and learns a lot.

Such an improvement over the
first pictures I took of him!


Frog jumps! I can't tell if he was a little early or a little late!


I can't believe how grown up he looks in this picture!



Receiving his belt and bowing to one of his instructors.

Bowing at the end of class.

He is so proud of his new belt! When we left class he said he was going to be happy to come back to karate every week!
(We'll see what happens today...)
Congratulations Bauer!! You earned it!
6 comments:
Way to go Bauer!!!
Great Job Master Bauer-son. You are the Karate kid! :)
Did he break that board?
Clap, clap, clap, yeah Bauer!
Good job Bauer! I love the bicycle seat! And I'm jealous that you got to go to the tulip festival. I've lived here my whole life and never gone. Lame!!!
Nice goin' Bauer! You look awesome in your new belt! :)
Holy cow, if ever a kid was made to take Karate... What a perfect fit. I can't wait to ask him all about it.
Post a Comment